Tuesday, February 27, 2018

MGOL Up and Running


When I started my job in 2013, our then-named Cuddle Me Time was having very little success. Five kiddos was the most that I would have an any time. I will be the first to admit that I didn't put a whole lot of time and attention into that program, putting all of my energy into my preschool storytime. When I learned that I could take the Mother Goose on the Loose workshop, that I could transform my baby storytime, I was stoked! SIGN ME UP! During this workshop, I quickly realized that I was doing our youngest patrons a serious disservice.

Mother Goose on the Loose began at 10 a.m. on January 22, 2018. I had built it up on social media, and was so happy when I had 8 goslings and 5 mamas show up to storytime. It was the most I had ever had!

As of today, I'm averaging, 12 little goslings for MGOL. Nursery Rhymes, lap bounces, singing dancing, instruments... the list goes on and on... it has been such a fun time and I am SO excited to be growing a program for the youngest of our children in the community.

Mrs. Jamie
CHAOS Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment